• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you know your bunnymad when

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
the vet asks, 'do you have a mini rabbit pharmacy at home' :lol: of meds, took mabel in as been treating her for cystitis, vet confirmed it and when I said had given her this, this and done this, she then asked :lol:, it was different vet to usual

Or when you have a home check for bunny fostering (RSPCA) and the woman says your rabbits are spoilt and that you are bunny crazy when seeing the indoor set up lol :D

My bunny's arent spoilt.. in my eyes they could all have more space etc before I am even slightly happy.... She did also think the OH was crazy too for building me stuff and letting me have more :)

Or when you have the shed man round to firm up plans for the new bunny shed.... Which turns into a bespoke Summerhouse.... (Costing £900!!!:shock:)
Bunny mad for sure :lol:

When you are caught doing a victory dance by your other half, when asked why (won the lotto?) you reply... "golden bunny pooooooooooos! :lol::lol::lol: hubby, rolls his eyes and retorts, so we can bank those can we?! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Back