• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny noises

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
I think I now have one of each :lol:

Pooka wasn't vocal until recently, and she only thumps if something upsets her outside. Other than that when she's miffed I get feet flicks. But she has just found her voice, and apparently it buzzes! If she knows she should be getting fed she will buzz until she gets it.

Bilbo is the resident thump and honk, to the point where he does a very convincing goose. If you're in his way, or late with food, you're getting honked at.

Cloud grunts and thumps. Again grunting for food, or if Bilbo won't move out of the way. Or if I'm in his spot :roll:

:lol: I will have to come around and have a listen to them! I can't imagine a buzzer, grunter and honker in the same room :lol: Blackavar still grunts/snuffle/barks at Badger and Blueberry :roll::lol:

:lol: Jessica buzzes for food and thumps loudly if I do not obey !!

Morse buzzes every evening at approximately 8pm, why I have no idea :lol: :love:

Lola honks - normally when she is given treats or nose rubs though, I always thought honking meant annoyed bunny but apparently not, after all she wouldn't object to treats :lol: Lexi is usually very quiet and makes no particular noises but she does purr when I am on the floor stroking her.

:lol: Jessica buzzes for food and thumps loudly if I do not obey !!

Morse buzzes every evening at approximately 8pm, why I have no idea :lol: :love:

Having not experienced buzzing before I was very confused! And yes, my buns are very particular about being fed when they want :lol:

Morse just likes to let you know what time it is, little buzzy alarm bunny :love:

Lola honks - normally when she is given treats or nose rubs though, I always thought honking meant annoyed bunny but apparently not, after all she wouldn't object to treats :lol: Lexi is usually very quiet and makes no particular noises but she does purr when I am on the floor stroking her.

Bunnies are very much contextual animals! All three of mine will purr when being stroked in the right way :love:

:lol: I will have to come around and have a listen to them! I can't imagine a buzzer, grunter and honker in the same room :lol: Blackavar still grunts/snuffle/barks at Badger and Blueberry :roll::lol:

Oh right now they're not in the same room, but when they are it'll be utter madness!

I think Blacks may be a little confused as to his species :lol:

Back