• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they're ok, right?

catxx

Mama Doe
So I brought my two in for the storm and they're so cute they're staying in until after fireworks night. They had a little romp around the garden this morning.

Now when they're indoors, and I couldn't get to work yesterday due to no trains so spent the day watching them, they were flopped out asleep a lot. That's normal right? They're 8 years old after all.

This is the stuff we don't get to see when they're outside as they will always hear us coming and get excited as soon as they hear the key in the back door.

There were a lot of bunny loafs and flops yesterday! That means they're happy that they're in right?

Yes mine all sleep a lot during the day and they're all less than a year old. They will always rouse themselves for the chance of food however!

My buns were house buns and are now outside (moved to outside over summer). They flop about a lot in the day and they are only 3 years old. But from dusk till dawn they are nuts! Race around every where. So i think its normal.

I'm sure it's normal. My four are all indoor buns - two are four month old brothers and the other two are approx two years old. All they do is sleep during the day unless Blueberry decides to wake up and chew the bars on his cage :roll: or there is the opportunity for some fuss and cuddles from me :love:

yeh :D

if i manage to get Stu in with me when OH is out (shhhh dont tell him) he will bink about then just flop usually against my leg cuddles so close :love:

Yup! All of my three are fairly young, and daytime is usually flop time, with the occasional movement for a bit of hay and a drink.

Yep - totally normal. Ours are just passed out asleep from about noon through to 4pm'ish...unless of course they think there is food coming their way. These days they sleep through the hoover going off outside their hutches :roll:

Yep - totally normal. Ours are just passed out asleep from about noon through to 4pm'ish...unless of course they think there is food coming their way. These days they sleep through the hoover going off outside their hutches :roll:

Yeah they sound all happy to me.

How do you get a rabbit sleep through hoovering? Lola just tries to eat the cable. :roll:

:lol:

Back