• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour Takes Potting to a Whole New Level

I think I will have to invest in a pot for my lot. Do you fill it with hay bottom to top its just that if I did that my lot would just wee through the lot. Just wondering what I could bottom fill it with?

I think I will have to invest in a pot for my lot. Do you fill it with hay bottom to top its just that if I did that my lot would just wee through the lot. Just wondering what I could bottom fill it with?

I fill it with hay, none of them wee in it. But then my lot are a bit fastidious about where they poo and wee !!

:lol: Wow...that looks like it would be uncomfortable for any other species except perhaps a cat. :lol:
I have to laugh too, because I had to look up sparko...over here I think that's the name of a cigarette lighter. :lol:
Endeavour is so adorable. :) I wish I could get my bunnies to enjoy pots, but I think the likelihood is they'd get stuck in and would panic as how to get out. :( :?

Back