• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrivals - Pingu & Robby

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
We had two new arrivals last night. Someone spotted an ad on Gumtree for a pair of guinea pigs and a bun living in poor conditions and being rehomed due to the owner's bad health. The lady that called me could take the guinea pigs but not the bun. When she got there she found there were two buns, brothers living separately. One of them was living with chickens. They were both fed some that "looked like pig food" whatever that might be.

The previous owner says they're a year old, but they seem a bit older to me. They're both incredibly hormonal, and I think they're practising for the Olympic urine flicking contest. They're very friendly boys who love being stroked. For some reason the previous owner said she liked one of them, I don't know why she didn't like the other, they're both just as friendly. :?

The lady who picked them up wasn't sure if they had names, and I can't think of anything! :shock: So, can RU think of good names for these lovely boys?

Boy A, now called Robby:

Boy B, now called Pingu:

Last edited:
Oh. Oh Helen they are lovely.
:love::love::love:

I don't know why but Pingu sprang to mind for Boy B :lol::lol::lol: that may be because I'm so bloody cold though!

Running with the Pingu idea, Pingu has a friend called Robby... ok so Robby is a grey seal so the colouring isn't right :lol: but as they are brothers I feel like their names should relate to each other. Or theres Pingo (might be too similar??) who "often persuades Pingu to do wild and silly things with him" yes yes I did just look it up on wikipedia :oops:

either of those suitable names? :wave:

Running with the Pingu idea, Pingu has a friend called Robby... ok so Robby is a grey seal so the colouring isn't right :lol: but as they are brothers I feel like their names should relate to each other. Or theres Pingo (might be too similar??) who "often persuades Pingu to do wild and silly things with him" yes yes I did just look it up on wikipedia :oops:

either of those suitable names? :wave:

I think Pingu and Pingo would make my head explode :lol: but I like Robby :D

Pingu and Robby :D Thanks guys :wave:

Robby has just been reserved and will hopefully be bonded with a lovely bun called Marilyn :D And Pingu has a family with a single female interested in him, so he'll hopefully be reserved soon too :D

Both cute bunnies :love: Heartbreaking to think someone only liked one of them :cry::cry::cry: I don't know how anyone could say that about their pets :cry::cry::cry:

Back