• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very cute video of Pippin

jazxo

Mama Doe
[video]http://s40.photobucket.com/user/jasminebourne/media/Video1_zps14b99022.mp4.html[/video]

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
What am I doing wrong then? :lol:

Ignore that I didn't download the video.... Yep blonde moment! :lol:

Pippin is so cute it looks like she's wearing long socks, absolutely adorable :love::love:

Last edited:
There was banana on the bars! Oh it hasn't come up as a proper video :( just click on the link if you can't see it!

Hmmm...that looks suspiciously like narna smeared on the bars there. :lol:
I :love: bunny tongue videos! :D And Pippin is a favorite, I just love her colouring. She seems like such a sweetie too.
Ahhh...I've said I won't ever have anymore, but if a bunny like Pippin came across my bow I doubt I'd be able to resist! :oops:

Her colouring is my absolute favourite! I've never thought about the socks thing before :lol: usually just describe her as the colouring of a Siamese cat :lol:

Oh and MimzMum, I might have to go searching for you ;) she's definitely one of a kind to me though :D

Back