• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Auction: Christmas Glass Baubles/Ornaments - Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I have some beautiful coloured Glass Christmas Baubles / Ornaments up for Auction for Pledge a Pound. Donated by Mrs Bunnykins.

Reindeer, Gingerbread Man, Snowflake, Tree & Bunny :). Small ones are about 1.5inch square, larger about 3inch square.

Postage will be an additional £2.60 on top of final auction value.

Would anyone like to start the bidding at £4?

Last edited:
Just realised that I have not put a closing date on any of the recent auctions!

Lets make it Sunday 10th November at 6pm

Sorry for the silly mistake x

I love them :love:

Not sure where to put them though (well they are in the Christmas dec cupboard for now) I was going to put them on the tree but I'm not sure they will show up very well, plus I can just see my dads dog knocking them off and I doubt they will bounce well! Will probably end up on the walls of the bunny rooms... :p

I love them :love:

Not sure where to put them though (well they are in the Christmas dec cupboard for now) I was going to put them on the tree but I'm not sure they will show up very well, plus I can just see my dads dog knocking them off and I doubt they will bounce well! Will probably end up on the walls of the bunny rooms... :p

Their gorgeous aren't they, so unusual :wave:

Glad they arrived safely.....I did make sure I packed them well so as not to break :)

You packed them too well, I opened the envelope and got all confused about who was sending me body shop stuff!!! Then I spotted the tape and opened the box and it made much more sense! :lol:

I'm going to keep them in that box though, it's perfect for them now I know they are in there!

Back