• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can bunnies poot?

catxx

Mama Doe
That smell was not me!

My stinkers are still indoors keeping me company as there are trees down all over my trainline, meaning I'm stuck at home and can't get into London. As you can see they are not flustered about being indoors but are living up to being stinkers!

119ebd9a3fba11e38db722000aeb0b60_8.jpg

aww so content to be inside in the warmth, will you be keeping them in after the storm has passed

we would love to but our house is tiny, we rent, and their pen takes up half the living room. the renting part makes keeping them in 24/7 tricky, especially as we're due some of the landlord's decorators in to fix our black mould problems. I'd love to have them in though!

This is their pen, literally half my living room (we have a 1 bedroom house so no spare bedroom/dining room/extra room options!)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1376486_10151997001173698_1809257572_n.jpg

Bunny scent marking can stink. My Thor does it after I've changed his litter tray, he hops in and scents it with a very smelly wee :evil: so his tray is smelliest straight after a clean out! :roll:

Back