• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay bales

Bunsterz

Warren Scout
Im really struggling trying to get hold of hay bales, does anyone know of a farm or supplier in Wiltshire? :(

I might be wrong, but I think jackaroonie1997 lives in Wiltshire .. I know he buys very nice bales, might be worth PM'ing him :)

I might be wrong, but I think jackaroonie1997 lives in Wiltshire .. I know he buys very nice bales, might be worth PM'ing him :)

Only just seen this.

Hi Bunsterz :wave:

We get lovely long green strands of sweet Smelling hay from a farm on the outskirts of Swindon (we travel about 45 minutes to get these bales) they are really good quality - here's the website http://wiltshirehaysales.co.uk

They do have a few cuts available but I've always go for this years first cut from July time as the latest cut it's quite short and scraggly strands whereas the July cut is perfect. You are able to view the hay before buying so you can choose which your bunnies prefer.

Obviously Wiltshire is quite big so not sure which part you're from.

Back