• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neville takes some baby steps

Jesselle

Mama Doe
For some background on my netherland dwarf buck Neville, see here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ice-on-unneutered-buck-who-s-arriving-tonight!

Neville has accepted some love and ground his teeth :)

C2440B0C-4566-4728-B63D-9C00C51ABDB5-1276-0000012AADF6FBE6_zps6ac7ba1a.jpg

Eventually he ventured out of his pen (I don't think he's ever had his cage door open) and had a little explore:

68E9916B-9EF2-4CDE-9FBA-486F547B9C9A-1276-0000012ACB7D4EBA_zpsd3d47c57.jpg

Some more exploring tonight before going home, munching on hay and using the litter tray :) and finally laying down safe in his box.

B28DF4CA-B3BA-47A6-BE87-89F08803F6EB-456-0000007BF8F2774D_zps6029066e.jpg

He's so teeny :love: I need another nethie in my life :lol: :love:

Get one, plenty need homes ;)

He's teeny but quite chunky if that makes sense? Big boned but small :)

I'm blown away by his litter tray use! Though his previous owner did say he was a tidy bun. Touching wood!

Get one, plenty need homes ;)

He's teeny but quite chunky if that makes sense? Big boned but small :)

I'm blown away by his litter tray use! Though his previous owner did say he was a tidy bun. Touching wood!

There's no way in hell I would be allowed, Charlie was pushing it and she came to me as a stray :lol:

Donny is a very tidy rabbit, even before he was neutered, now he just likes to dig and try to make a mess that way :lol: .. But with all of the rabbits I only find poops out of the trays, easy to pick up. My bf thinks it's weird but it's only rabbit poop :lol:

There's no way in hell I would be allowed, Charlie was pushing it and she came to me as a stray :lol:

Donny is a very tidy rabbit, even before he was neutered, now he just likes to dig and try to make a mess that way :lol: .. But with all of the rabbits I only find poops out of the trays, easy to pick up. My bf thinks it's weird but it's only rabbit poop :lol:

Donny sounds fab :) all your bunnies are.

Neville just did his first binky!! He's out right now, came out of his own accord :)

814BB205-3078-46C3-A98F-525CCFE72334-448-00000052F58F6492_zps7aafc5ca.jpg

Oh my goodness he's so cute! And like you said, chunky - especially his face at the sides. What a cutie. I love his colour too.

:love::love::love:

Nev is one seriously cute wee chap :love::love:
Love that he is getting braver, though you'll be in for a treat, they don't call them 'naughty nethies' for nothing!

Oh my goodness, he is so beautiful. Is he a blue otter ? I'm just curious,I love learning about bunny colouring :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

ohh, thank you for the lovely comments :) i'm smitten with the little guy! even if he's not quite smitten with me yet :lol:

luna - his owner described him as lilac otter. he's a lovely pinky grey with peachy to white fur underneath :)

What a stunner.look at that face !!! I can't get enough of little Neville :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back