• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new big black bunny! FAO Catherine09

Hele

Warren Veteran
I picked up my new little (big) girl on Saturday :p she spent last night hopping around our old (and now empty) flat with us and she did very well on her almost 5 hour car journey up to Sheffield today. She is now in the bathroom (toilet seat DOWN) and will be meeting her prospective husbun tomorrow.

She seems quite happy, loves her food, loves her metacam and loves nose rubs. She also does the biggest poops I have ever seen! :shock: :lol:

Anyway this is her being cuddled by my OH her new daddy, I love Contis :love:

20131026_144129_zps3d9d8b43.jpg

:love::love::love:

Awwwwwwww!! A girl Hector!!!

Beautiful. Make the most of being able to hold her. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks everyone, we think she is rather stunning! :love:

SJH - to be honest lifting her is not something we will be doing often, she has mild arthritis and I worry about hurting her lower back when lifting and if she struggles when being put down. But she is still a new bunny to us so we want to get to know her and that cuddle was way too good a photo opportunity to miss! :lol:

Thanks everyone, we think she is rather stunning! :love:

SJH - to be honest lifting her is not something we will be doing often, she has mild arthritis and I worry about hurting her lower back when lifting and if she struggles when being put down. But she is still a new bunny to us so we want to get to know her and that cuddle was way too good a photo opportunity to miss! :lol:

Awwww bless her! That wasn't a criticism it's just Hector is now just too wriggly for me to get hold of. I think 12 weeks old was the last time!! He's very cuddly and lies with me on the sofa but I'd love to be able to cuddle him like this. It's a lovely photo. Contis are just gorgeous. Such a shame they suffer health-wise sometimes.

I'd forgotten how big Furore is! She looks very happy with your OH.

Even more reason for me to come for a visit once you have settled in - to give Furore nose rubs again:)

I just had a conti on the bed :love: I lifted her up and she is a dream to carry :love: she explored the bed then settled down for nose and ear rubs, she even nudged my arm when I dared stop for a photo! :lol:

Photos are uploading to photobucket now ;)

I'd forgotten how big Furore is! She looks very happy with your OH.

Even more reason for me to come for a visit once you have settled in - to give Furore nose rubs again:)

Oh most definitely :p you know you are always welcome. We get our spare bed end of November, so any time from then on would be lovely! You are welcome before, we have a futon but its really uncomfortable! :shock: so I wouldn't recommend it! Your new job must be keeping you busy at the moment though I guess?

Contis on the bed are lovely and cosy.... Until about 2 am when it feels like an earthquake as they wake up.... If she's anything like Hector :)

Just seen this Hele - been busy all day and out this evening

She looks so content in James arms :love: I'm so glad she has settled in and I definitely want more pictures of the beautiful girl!!!

(Ps - I can't bring myself to empty her dirty litter trays yet :oops: :cry: :lol: )

Pps - is she staying Farore? I always found it a mouthful to say so her nickname was 'madam' (for reasons which may become apparent ;) )

Back