• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DBF gone wrong.....

SJH

Warren Veteran
What a horrid noise. :(

Hector was asleep on the sofa. He DBFed backwards and fell straight off. I saw it but there was nothing I could do. He fell onto the wooden floor directly on his back. He didn't have time to turn over. My poor big man. 9kgs of rabbit hitting the floor square on his back is awful.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Aww no! Hope he is ok, I take it he is running around ok and everything the poor thing!

He shot off to his hutch and is having a lie down. I've given him some of his favourite veg and he seems ok but I'll be keeping a close eye on him.

I can't believe he did it; he sleeps up there all the time. :(

9kg!?!?!?! :shock::shock:

Can I see a pic of him?

Hope he's ok. x

Thank you!

Here's one from his birthday a few weeks ago with a "normal" sized cake for comparison. Well, we had to celebrate for him!! He didn't seem too interested given the bowl of veg..... :D

AEC89154-ADA9-48B5-BE14-7B06A0A78361-44717-00000C0D4C837EA5_zpsb0024444.jpg

Thanks all - He seems ok so far but I'm keeping a close eye given I know they can hide pain. Poor bun was just so relaxed before he fell. :(

He's stunning. :love:

I wouldn't worry too much. My buns have all fell off my bed before. :lol: If he looks ok, then hopefully he hasn't hurt himself. :)

What a gorgeous bunny :love: I hope Hector is ok after his shock poor thing... Bet it was a fright for you too! Xx

Thank you all!

Seemingly good news: he's just raced up the stairs and around the landing before settling down in his favourite spot next to the wall. Fingers crossed, he seems ok. Thank goodness.

Wow, Farore really does look like a smaller Hector! Only she weighs about half what he does! :shock:

Glad he is feeling ok :love:

Back