• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Olly is off being Bonded...

DebbieC

Warren Scout
So we took Olly to the rescue Thursday to bond him with a lovely little girl, very gentle and good natured. I had an update email Friday night to let me know how they were getting on. All fine, Olly is eating like a horse (I was worried as he had stasis in August so they knew I was worried about him) they said he was full of beans and wanted to talk to every dog and cat that went past <3. They also told me they were running around together all evening and Olly ducked his head to be groomed the minute he saw his potential wifey which she wasn't keen on but all good other than that.

Then this morning I had an email saying they had a fight during the night and the girl bun wouldn't get past this and it wasn't working after several attempts at re bonding :-( the rescue is now going to put try him with another little lady, so fingers crossed this time will work out better.

I miss my little man, it's not the same at home without him:-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back