• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panicing will Jimby and Cookie be ok?

rachylou

Warren Veteran
I am so scared! I dont want to go and leave them :cry:
Jimby and Cookie are babies to me
Jimby is my boy, he seeks me out for cuddles and kisses, will he think I have abandoned him?
I am so scared something will happen to them whilst I am gone :cry:

You started a thread on this a while ago and my answer is still the same!

To be completely honest, as long as their needs are met, food, water, space, company of their own kind etc they will be completely fine and are unlikely to miss you.

It is possible something could happen to them whilst you are away, but you can't put your own life on hold because of the what ifs.

I suffer with debilitating OCD and I am going to a centre of excellence to help combat my OCD, I will be away from home monday to Friday and then back home home Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoo .
I could be away for 3-6 months!

I think you need to think of your son first and foremost, he needs you to get better, the bunnies will be fine. I really wish you the best of luck with it xx

Oh they'll be fine. They'll be much better when you are feeling better too :) try not to worry x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

But Jimby is my soul mate, I dont want to leave him but at the same time I know this is my best chance to kick this OCD.

Well then give him a little credit - he'd want you to be happy even if that means you see a little less of each other temporarily. At the end of it you're going to be much less stressed and that will be good for both of you :)

Well then give him a little credit - he'd want you to be happy even if that means you see a little less of each other temporarily. At the end of it you're going to be much less stressed and that will be good for both of you :)

I know you are right and that if he understood he would want me to go but what if something happened to him while I was away?

Your OH has the vets details and I'm sure knows what to do if there is any problem, and we are all here too if he needs any advise.

They will be fine. Last year I was in Oz for 4 months and my OH looked after them really well. Your hubby knows how to look after them and they are in safe hands.

Back