• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carefresh

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Hey guys I use carefresh for the buns and ratites

I want to stop shopping at my local pets at home where I normally but it because the last few times I went in there and people have bought animals the cages they have let the people take home to keep them in are awful and they never warn about how saw dust can cause respiratory issues etc....

I saw a family rush the guy selling them the animal because they said they were in a rush so he missed out a lot of things and sold them a tiny cage for these two poor guinea pigs :(

So question is where is the cheapest place to buy the 60litre bag ?

I usually get mine from Amazon, never the same seller though, as they all have different deals. Must confess tho the last lot I got at a car boot sale.

thank you guys

Just wondering. How big is a 60 litre bag? How long does it last people?

its hard to say how big but 60 litres lasts people differently as some people change the litter more than others

I use it for the ratties and the buns it lasts a 6 weeks , I change the ratties once a week and change the buns everyday (they make mess as they are destructo buns)

it also depends how much you use in the litter some people put lots some people who change it everyday put a little

The rats need a lot due to how quickly the smell otherwise... soooooo if it werent for the rats Id say it would last me just over two months

Hello, I just ordered some from www.vetuk.co.uk . It cost £16.31 plus £1.99 for delivery, which was the cheapest I could find.

But what's really confusing me is whether this Carefresh is the same as Tumblefresh. I thought that they changed the brand name, but now it seems that they're two separate products? Has anyone tried both - is one better than the other?

And can anyone explain why the 23.5litre pack of Tumblefresh costs around 4x the price of the 8.5 litre pack? You're only getting 2.5x the amount - or is the 23.5l pack actually much bigger in reality?

thanks

Back