• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willows gone to windwhistle

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
I've started a new thread because then I can update it when he's back!:thumb:

We dropped him off at windwhistle warren, he was fine in the car! Ate hay and veggies on way there:p so all that worry for nothing :roll:

He's only got two adult females to choose from or a baby which I'm not keen on, I'd rather an adult but it's up to him;)

His eye is already going down and was barely visible by the time we got there:thumb: I'm sure he caught it in the garden, fingers crossed that's all it is, Alice was happy to take him,and I trust she will care for him,she was really lovely :D

And.......mrs bunnykins, I met ambrosia:love: we had nose rubs:lol: she's lovely, I truly hope her and Frankie hit it off :thumb:

Last edited:
Windwhistle is mind boggling :shock: it's rabbit and piggy world!:lol:

There's sooo many looking for homes, but they don't know that they are, they are all so happy with Alice and the volunteers :p:love:

I hope willow likes someone.eeeek! Exciting :love:

I wish you would change the title I was nearly in tears thinking I didn't think his lump was that bad and not life threatening!!

Pleased it's a happy thread.

I am going to start volunteering when I move into my flat (its an hour drive from where I am now and only 20 mins from the flat) probably will be the new year.
Hope Willow finds his new wifey, he is a real sweetie! I definitely wanted to take all the bunnies home, especially those babies! Hehe

I am going to start volunteering when I move into my flat (its an hour drive from where I am now and only 20 mins from the flat) probably will be the new year.
Hope Willow finds his new wifey, he is a real sweetie! I definitely wanted to take all the bunnies home, especially those babies! Hehe

Oh fab, I'd love to volunteer but it's bit far for me :lol:

Lovely place,Alice is so lovely too:thumb:

Thanks, I love him to bits :love:

Excellent update.:thumb: Willowsmum, I thought that you would like Alice and the wonderful rescue that she runs brilliantly.

Fingers crossed for a happy bonding....whoever Willow chooses.

Thanks for giving Ambrosia some noserubs......I'll be giving her some myself next Sunday.:D:love:

Excellent update.:thumb: Willowsmum, I thought that you would like Alice and the wonderful rescue that she runs brilliantly.

Fingers crossed for a happy bonding....whoever Willow chooses.

Thanks for giving Ambrosia some noserubs......I'll be giving her some myself next Sunday.:D:love:

She's very sweet:love:

The rescue is wonderful, Alice truly cares about each and everyone :thumb:

Good luck in bunny paradise Willow

I LOVE Windwhistle Warren it really is bunny and piggy heaven :love:

Alice really is 1 in a million. The work she and her volunteers do is amazing :thumb:

Oooooo, can't wait for news. And I'm so relieved the lump has gone down... Was worried about that. :oops: sending extra bonding (((vibes))). Xxx

Back