• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi everyone

louiseruby86

Young Bun
hi everyone :wave:

i'd like to introduce you all to my 3 girlies
first up is ebony, she came to live with me after her previous owner could no longer keep her due to a relationship breakdown, she is around 5 years old.
369.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

next up is crystal, we got her as company for ebony and they get on great crystal is about 4 years old.
370.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
373.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and lastly we have amber.
Amber wasnt a planned addition, i started a new job and in the first few weeks amber was dumped in our reception area, we had no where for rabbits in work, so knowing i had a spare hutch, amber came home with me.
here she is when she first came
ambs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
and one year later, a bit mucky from playing in the garden
amb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

thanks for looking louise, ebony, crystal and amber :D

Gorgeous bunnies! Love the pic of Amber all dirty from playing she looks very pleased with her hard work :D

Hey Louise :wave: :wave: Thank you for the homecheck :D Just heard from RSPCA Macclesfield :thumb:
Great to see you here and your bunnies are :love:

Just to explain to peeps Louise works for RSPCA Oldham and Bury and I bored her silly talking bunnies the other day and suggested she joins us mad ones ;)

Gorgeous bunnies! Love the pic of Amber all dirty from playing she looks very pleased with her hard work :D

thanks i think that getting covered in dirt could be her favourite past time she always has at least one hole one the go.

Hey Louise :wave: :wave: Thank you for the homecheck :D Just heard from RSPCA Macclesfield :thumb:
Great to see you here and your bunnies are :love:

Just to explain to peeps Louise works for RSPCA Oldham and Bury and I bored her silly talking bunnies the other day and suggested she joins us mad ones ;)

hey and thanks, no problem on the homecheck hope bonding goes well :)

Back