• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really worried about the wind :(

Fluffs

Alpha Buck
There's quite gusty wind here and it's really scaring Fluffs, she keeps hiding in her sleeping area and won't come out, even to eat:(

Also every time I come over there will be a gust of wind,the tarpaulin will fly up, her tunnel will roll around, so she seems to recognise me as 'the noise' now.
I really need to clean out her litter tray but I don't want to disturb her (it's where she's hiding now.)

I really don't know what I'm going to do tonight....:(

Last edited:
Are you able to bring her in overnight? All 7 of mine will be in, in theirs carriers which isn't ideal but they are of a larger size carrier and I much rather them be inside where I can keep an eye on them :)

I want to but she gets a bit nervous if she's inside for more than an hour.
If she's downstriars it'll be really noisy later on.
I could bring her in my room but I think she will be even more scared of somewhre she's never been before...

I don't know....:(

I would bring her in if it were me. If she gets scared inside then she will look to you for comfort where as if she's outside she will be on her own and that would be more frightening.

I would bring her in, maybe have her in your room and give her a nice place to hide where she will feel safe, give her time to venture out on her own and she will soon settle :)

My lot are all in my bedroom (bed and chest of drawers are downstairs). Its as much for my peace of mind as anything else.

Back