• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know what kind of breed this is...

Thanks everyone. I used to have a brown and white dutch rabbit who had such a personality- want to get a different breed this time as another dutch would remind me too much of him! Was ideally looking for a caramel coloured bunny although preferably not a lop-eared little guy. Any suggestions for nice rabbit breeds that look a bit like that?

:D

Thanks everyone. I used to have a brown and white dutch rabbit who had such a personality- want to get a different breed this time as another dutch would remind me too much of him! Was ideally looking for a caramel coloured bunny although preferably not a lop-eared little guy. Any suggestions for nice rabbit breeds that look a bit like that?

:D

Why not pop along to a local rabbit rescue and have a look at the bunnies there...there are guaranteed to be lots of different colours, personalities, shapes and sizes. It's best to keep rabbits in pairs too, so you get to pick two! :D

Back