• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dogs and twins, lovely walk

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Seeming as there not going to be walked for a few days took them this morning, and its already rather gusty out there!

1395180_10202274473441878_775442472_n.jpg

1394234_10202274592204847_174334849_n.jpg

Lovely photos :)

If you don't mind me asking, why are they not being walked for the next few days?

My guys would be driving me up the walls if they don't get the exercise that they need!

Lovely photos :)

If you don't mind me asking, why are they not being walked for the next few days?

My guys would be driving me up the walls if they don't get the exercise that they need!

cos of the weather mainly, its spose to be really windy til Wednesday, my 2 don't fuss if there not walked everyday, one of them HATES going out in yucky weather walk or not:roll:

Aww your dog on the lefts face in the first pic looking at the person whos taking the photo (guessing its you) like you have all the answers in the world for him! I must say in the second pic your dog doesn't look impressed to be hitting the streets looks like hes thinking about curling up by the fire for a snooze! :D

Aww your dog on the lefts face in the first pic looking at the person whos taking the photo (guessing its you) like you have all the answers in the world for him! I must say in the second pic your dog doesn't look impressed to be hitting the streets looks like hes thinking about curling up by the fire for a snooze! :D

haha it was windy and they don't like it, and the first pic is cos I said the 'treat' word and shes all eyes and ears then:lol:

Back