• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What I love about mornings

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I walk into the living room (bunnies' room) and Lilly binkies when she sees me and bounces towards md where she bows waiting for nose rubs :love: then Harvey rushes over to join :love:

Then I start preparing breakfast and there's binkies all around! Then it's bunny snuggle and kisses time :D

Lilly used to be a much more nervous bunny, she liked head rubs, but only after I'd sat outside with her for quite a while and even then they would only be brief nose rubs! She is loving being indoors! She started pestering me for nose rubs as soon as she came indoors, and only a few of months later she now pesters my housemates too!

She's a very happy bun :D I just absolutely love that she binkies when she sees me in the morning :D

:love::love: to be greeted in the morning with binkies is something of magic... Could never tire of it. :love:

It sounds like Lilly was meant to be an indoor bunny. :love: I've been worried about my indoor bunnies since father in law said it wasn't healthy for them. :( but there is nothing to suggest that they are unhappy/unhealthy... Quite the opposite. ;)

I don't understand why your FIL thinks that?!?! I've had a few "but there's no grass indoors", they have loads and loads of hay which is dried grass! They're happier indoors and healthier because it's easier to spot health problems!

Lilly was definitely made to be an indoor bunny :) Harvey I think is fine either way, but the more company and attention he gets the better he is, so indoors is best since 4 of us live here and all give him cuddles when he pesters us!!

I walk into the living room (bunnies' room) and Lilly binkies when she sees me and bounces towards md where she bows waiting for nose rubs :love: then Harvey rushes over to join :love:

Then I start preparing breakfast and there's binkies all around! Then it's bunny snuggle and kisses time :D

Lilly used to be a much more nervous bunny, she liked head rubs, but only after I'd sat outside with her for quite a while and even then they would only be brief nose rubs! She is loving being indoors! She started pestering me for nose rubs as soon as she came indoors, and only a few of months later she now pesters my housemates too!

She's a very happy bun :D I just absolutely love that she binkies when she sees me in the morning :D

:love::love::love::love: you can't beat feeling loved and that is true love right there :love:

Back