• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disaster for willow :(

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Today willow is meant to be going to windwhistle for stay and bond,but today of all days he has a slightly swollen eye :shock:

He's eating, pooping, drinking and active,doesn't seem in anyway ill. No discharge at all. I would be surprised if it is his teeth

He may have caught it?

However I'm guessing Alice won't want him there, and it will prob be a vet trip anyway, I'm gutted:oops:

I can only go when my hubby can drive and I'm wondering how long we have to wait until Alice can take him on a day when hubby can drive :oops:

Last edited:
Oh no, poor Willow. :( Why not contact Alice and see what she thinks of the situation?

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out well and according to plan.

Just a thought.........when you are coming to the meet on 9th November, is there anyway Willow could be dropped off at Windwhistle then? Sort of en route so to speak.

Oh no, poor Willow. :( Why not contact Alice and see what she thinks of the situation?

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out well and according to plan.

Just a thought.........when you are coming to the meet on 9th November, is there anyway Willow could be dropped off at Windwhistle then? Sort of en route so to speak.

Yeh I've emailed her with pic and everything, I feel deflated :oops: I collected loads of apple branches and got loads of veggies for the rabbits there from willow. I've been working towards this all week :cry:

God I hope it's not his teeth :shock:

Oh no :(

He isn't moulting around his eye is he? Woody 's eye sometimes looks slightly puffy and it's just because he has moulted around his eye the vet has said.

Oh no :(

He isn't moulting around his eye is he? Woody 's eye sometimes looks slightly puffy and it's just because he has moulted around his eye the vet has said.

Really? Do think that might be what it is?

Huff, I feel so fed up now, I'm all worried about willow, and when we can go again :cry:

Hey :wave: just jumped on line to wish you luck... :shock: what's going on with the lovely Willow?

His eye does look a bit swollen at the top there... And I'm not liking that lump. :? Hmmm, is his other eye clear? What about his nose? If teeth, sometimes an indicator is dribbling.

It could be a reaction to something/he knocked himself... I would get him in vets to put your mind at rest.xxx

Hey :wave: just jumped on line to wish you luck... :shock: what's going on with the lovely Willow?

His eye does look a bit swollen at the top there... And I'm not liking that lump. :? Hmmm, is his other eye clear? What about his nose? If teeth, sometimes an indicator is dribbling.

It could be a reaction to something/he knocked himself... I would get him in vets to put your mind at rest.xxx

Hi:wave:

Other eye clear, no dribbles, or lumps at all :thumb:

Just spoke to Alice she's happy to still take him:thumb::thumb:

Hi:wave:

Other eye clear, no dribbles, or lumps at all :thumb:

Just spoke to Alice she's happy to still take him:thumb::thumb:

Oh fantastic news. :thumb: when do you guys set off? Awwwwwww... :love: Nose rubs and extra vibes for a smooth bond.xxxx

Yeh a little lump :oops:

What does that mean jane???

It could be a small abscess, a cyst and of course there is always the risk of a Myxoma nodule

Obviously it is none of my business, but I personally would not take him to meet other Rabbits until a confirmed diagnosis has been established.

Back