• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tommy Trooper has arrived U/D He meets Ellie Post 13

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Met with Tracy and her husband this afternoon, lovely to meet you both and thank you so much for the goodies

Tommy Trooper travelled very well and has settled in

Sitting on his special blanket made by Tracy

Out investigating

Having a wander around

Relaxing

Will get some better pictures when he has had a few days here with us

Last edited:
Glad that you both arrived home safely. :D It was lovely to meet you too.

Tommy Trooper is a very special little lad and I am really going to miss him, but I am so happy that he has found such a wonderful home. :love:

I was just reading about this little guy earlier this afternoon and his little grumpy looking face made me laugh!! So glad he's settling in to his lovely new home :love:

I'm so happy for the little boy! I bet Ellie is looking forward to meeting him. :D
Congratulations to all involved in his rescue and rehabilitation. :wave:

It's well done to Tracy, she is the one who has nursed him through and then highlighted him on here, Angie at Barc pointed me in the direction and that was it

He really is an adorable little boy, he has made himself at home and he loves his veggies, he is a sweetheart and I will give him a few more days and then introduce him to Ellie

It's well done to Tracy, she is the one who has nursed him through and then highlighted him on here, Angie at Barc pointed me in the direction and that was it

He really is an adorable little boy, he has made himself at home and he loves his veggies, he is a sweetheart and I will give him a few more days and then introduce him to Ellie

You are too modest, Theo, to take any credit. :wave:
I'm glad Tommy Trooper has finally got the perfect home. Sending lots of bonding vibes for him and Ellie xxx

Some more pictures of our gorgeous boy

Tommy Trooper has found his way in to the hutch that's built into the coffe table in the lounge

Having a stretch

Relaxing

Having his eyes done

Meeting Ellie:love:

Everything seemed to go very well although he was a little amourous with her :lol:

He looks so cute in your husband's arms! :love::love::love:
Tommy Trooper and gorgeous Ellie look great together. :love::love::love:
I hope his neutering goes well xxx

He looks so cute in your husband's arms! :love::love::love:
Tommy Trooper and gorgeous Ellie look great together. :love::love::love:
I hope his neutering goes well xxx

Whenever we do his meds he is like that, he's so relaxed it's wonderful, I am sure it will work with Ellie and I am taking him in to my vet later this week for her to check him over and hopefully give me a date for neutering :thumb:

Back