• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim and Smoo - It might be their last day together :( UD Smoo has passed away :(

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Smoo is very ill and getting worse. I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of them, maybe the last pictures I'll get of them together. They are such a wonderful and devoted couple, so loving, so perfect for each other.

IMG_20131020_171551_zpsbd0b6444.jpg

IMG_20131021_215555_zpsf04de3e5.jpg

My beautiful Smoo.

IMG_20131018_231735_zps385dfc81.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry to hear that Smoo is so poorly. They are both beautiful.
Bonded bunnies are so amazing but it is such a tough situation when one is really poorly.
Lots of love to you and Grim and Smoo.
Nickix

:love:.. Beautiful pictures to treasure..

I'm sorry to hear Smoo isnt so good..

Love to you all

Fee x

What a beautiful pair of bunnies, so clearly in love.

I'm sorry you face this awful decision :( lots of hugs xxx

Oh Jenova, I'm so sorry to read this. :cry: Smoo and Grim are such wonderful bunnies. I've always felt so encouraged in Mimzy's care-taking by reading all the things you have been able to do for Grim to keep him comfortable and happy and these two have a bond that touches the heart so deeply. :love:
You are such a good mum to them. They are so fortunate to have you in their lives. I'm sorry you're all facing this decision and want you to know I'm keeping you and Grim and Smoo in my prayers. I wish there were something more I could do to help. :cry:
Bless you all. I will not be able to stop thinking of you today. ((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

They are such a beautiful couple. :love:

I am so sorry that you are facing such a difficult decision. :cry:

Thinking of you, Grim and Smoo xxx

Back