• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard houses, what you think?

Mine love theirs :D they have nibbled on it a lot, but I've had it for a month and only in the last couple of days have they chewed through the cardboard holding the supporting plastic bolt in place so the roof has inverted :roll: they love going through it still though and it'll be easy to fix to put the roof back at the right angle! Definitely worth it in my opinion even if they'd nibbled through it faster because they've had so much fun with it! When this one is finished I'll be getting another :D

I have two for Joshua, one is a barn and the other is just a little house. I lined them with newspaper and then stuffed them with hay. He loves them so much, but they're are rather torn up :lol:

Aw there so cute I want one!
Bear and Alice don't chew very much so I reckon this would be perfect for them.

My lot love them. They prefer ones with a flat roof. For some reason though they don't dig at the nice thick bit at the bottom they dig at the walls :roll:

Yay sounds like they will be a hit so. And they are very reasonably priced. Thanks everyone ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

My lot just get normal (free, but not so pretty) cardboard boxes with extra holes cut in them. They love to customise them.

Yeah I give cardboard boxes too but I'm a sucker for handing my money over to zooplus too. Oops :/

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back