• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worry, Anxiety, Fear :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Colonel Colin- Chronic Otitis + Muscle wastage- R hind leg weakness- Deteriorating

Morse- Heart condition deteriorating

Miss Bunny Penny- almost 13, very frail, arthritis

Dermot- chronic gut problem + new worrying symptoms ?tumour

Lady Lydia - probable Thymoma- chronic sore hocks really bad atm

Harry-hind leg amputee- now arthritis/slight curvature in spine- bladder sludge issues and atm cystitis

Bobbie- chronic respiratory tract problems- choking episodes

Me- still reeling from 12 deaths this year, still in disbelief about the death of Sir Victor on 11th June 2012 and frankly at the very limit of my coping abilities

:cry:

sending what little strength i can muster, jane. if suffering is good for the soul, yours must be perfect by now. vibes for all the bunnies, the sick and the well. xxx

I wish I knew what to say. I can only imagine that being on your own with the burden of loss and illnesses and without someone to share it with, would make it even harder to cope with. I know it must be extremely difficult and an ongoing battle with anxiety.

At least you can talk to us here, which I hope does lift the burden of grief even a tiny bit.

Great big supportive hugs to you Jane, and vibes for your poorly bunnies.

I wish I could actually 'do' something to ease your burden and pain, but please I (and many others) are here for you 'virtually' when you need us, just as you,so often, are here for us.

Jane, I am so sorry you have to deal with this all on your own - I wish I could help you.

We are all here to listen anytime and I do so hope that we can be of some comfort to you.

Sending much love and strength to you and cuddles for your wonderful fur family xxxx

Huge hugs from me too, you are more incredible that you will ever know and the best bunny mummy ever.

I don't post on here much nowadays, but I do try to catch up with threads every couple of days.
Here to support in any way I can. xxx

Huge hugs Jane, we are all here for you. I can fully understand how almost unbearable it must be having so many poorly bunnies at one time especially after the losses over the last year or so. The flip side of this, is that between you and your vets Morse and co will be get the best possible care. Without you none of these rabbits may have made it so far. As difficult as your situation is try and remember how much you have given your bunnies and how much they have given in return. I hope you can take some comfort in this, and support from us all too. Thinking of you xxx

I am new here, but I am a big believer that we attract the things that we need in our lives (no wait I don't mean under any circumstances that you need this much grief and trial, hear me out :shock:) and I think the same thing goes for Buns. They have obviously landed on your doorstep because they need the things that only you can give them like a safe, happy home and what easing of their pain can be done for them, and I doubt very much that there are many people in the world who could do what you do AT ALL let alone with the grace you seem to exhibit even now when you are at your wits end. I know it may not make you feel better but what you are doing is brave, and wonderful, and I for one take heart that there are people out there like you. There is a whole army of buns at the bridge who can say their lives were made better by you! Would that all of them could be so lucky.

Wishing you courage and strength and peace of mind ((hugs))

:( I was in a terrible state when I was facing losing Artie, I really can't imagine how I'd cope with what you've been through this year. It's also so unjust that so many of your younger ones have been the ones that have passed, that also gives you a sense of foreboding and lack of certainty about anything. No wise words to offer, just thinking of you and sorry to hear that the burden is so great at the moment.

Back