• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about willow

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Tomorrow is honeymoon day, and even just thinking about it the tears start:oops:

Tomorrow we will be driving willow to windwhistle warren to (hopefully) find his wife:thumb: and stay there to be bonded for a short time.

There's two thing upsetting me..........

1) it's a long drive and although he's a confident rabbit I know he's gonna be stressed and hate it:(

2) I've not had a single day without him since I got him:shock: I'm going to cry when I hand him over to Alice, I know she will look after him, I've heard so many positive things about her so I know he will be in good hands, it's just, I'm gonna miss his grumpy face each mornings and the way he boxes if I'm not quick enough putting his breakfast in :lol::lol: and the excess grooming I get from him too ;)

Still it's just for a short time and hopefully will make the rest of his life a less lonely one :thumb:

On a positive note, I'm really looking forward to gutting his shed and rearranging the honeymoon pad for their return........eeeek!

Aw, I know it will be horrible handing him over, but you're doing it for him so he can have a lovely friend. The result will be worth it.

Your right:thumb: .........crying again now:lol::roll:

Awwwwwww no... :( you're doing such a lovely thing for Willow - Don't cry xx

I know exactly how I would be about Reggie popping off to find his honey bunny... :shock: I would be a wreck... :oops::lol: but you've got the shed to focus on and Willow will be in safe hands. Keep busy to pass the time.

Sending bonding vibes for your Willow and (((squeezy hugs))) for you. :D

Ooh I might get to meet your willow! Im going there tomorrow to have a look around as I have offered to do some volunteering.
I'll give him lots of nosetubs :)

Awwwwwww no... :( you're doing such a lovely thing for Willow - Don't cry xx

I know exactly how I would be about Reggie popping off to find his honey bunny... :shock: I would be a wreck... :oops::lol: but you've got the shed to focus on and Willow will be in safe hands. Keep busy to pass the time.

Sending bonding vibes for your Willow and (((squeezy hugs))) for you. :D

Thank you :thumb:

Yeh your right..... Keep busy, that will make it easier, I can focus on their shed (their shed! That sounds weird:lol:)

Ooh I might get to meet your willow! Im going there tomorrow to have a look around as I have offered to do some volunteering.
I'll give him lots of nosetubs :)

Are you! Well done that's brilliant :thumb:

If you see a wreck of a women leaving with mascara running down her face and hay bits in her hair (it gets everywhere :lol:) that will be me :roll:

I know it's stressful but you will be so pleased when he comes home happy!

How long is the drive?

I hope it is worth it in the end, I can't wait to see who he chooses ;)

I think it's gonna be 1hr 20mins (ish) :oops::oops:

I'm dreading that part, it will be so stressful for him :( but I couldn't find anywhere close that would do the bonding for me, and they seem so good there, genuinely care about the rabbits welfare :love:

I hope it is worth it in the end, I can't wait to see who he chooses ;)

I think it's gonna be 1hr 20mins (ish) :oops::oops:

I'm dreading that part, it will be so stressful for him :( but I couldn't find anywhere close that would do the bonding for me, and they seem so good there, genuinely care about the rabbits welfare :love:

Well it looks like you've made a good choice then! So he is doing all the picking? Awwwww. I've just been on their website and there are some beauties! Bet he goes for Pandora!!

Well it looks like you've made a good choice then! So he is doing all the picking? Awwwww. I've just been on their website and there are some beauties! Bet he goes for Pandora!!

Yeh I think It's the right choice too:thumb: and I spent aloooonnnggg time deciding :roll::roll: poor willow:lol:

Willowmum........don't panic!! Alice at Windwhistle is brilliant at helping pick which bunny might get on best with Willow and then the rest is up to...Willow.

Alice is very experienced and very in tune with every single one of the bunnies.

Willow will be in the very best of hands.

Next weekend, my dear Frankie goes to meet a new lady friend.....hopefully Ambrosia, but if not her any other little or big darling that needs a forever home. :thumb::love:

Back