• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ailise and Roan Free-Range (video) U/D WORKING!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Ailise and Roan got some supervised free-range time today!

Binkies at 2:55, 9:54, 13:41 and 14:02!

AMETHYST

Last edited:
Ailise and Roan got some supervised free-range time today!

Binkies at 2:55, 9:54, 13:41, and zoomies at 19:54!

AMETHYST

:cry::cry: I was really looking foreward to seeing your bunnies having a whale of a time free ranging.
the video says "unavailable". :cry: Is there a prob with me being in the UK?

Sorry guys! :oops: It had trouble finalising and now I'm reuploading. I'll post an update when it's available!

UPDATED! Video is now working. :)

AMETHYST

Last edited:
Your set up is AWESOME and the bunnies love it, binky confirmations :thumb: awwwwww, they look so happy. :love: Ailise really likes that white tray/tub next to the set up... :lol:

Can you come over here and make one for me?! :lol:;)

Your set up is AWESOME and the bunnies love it, binky confirmations :thumb: awwwwww, they look so happy. :love:

Thank you! :D Yes, they definitely seem to love it! Ailise did far fewer binkies in the house, even with more space. I think she likes the outside as she'd always look out of the window or screen door when she was inside only.

Can you come over here and make one for me?! :lol:;)

If you've got 9 months to wait, sure! That's how long it took me to make this! :lol: To be fair, I only had one day a week to work on it, and I'd never so much as picked up a power drill in my life!

AMETHYST

Back