• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally going to show my bunny's.... :)

Steph_fuzzy239

Warren Scout
as I only found out and worked out how to share photo's last weekend I thought I best show you a couple of pics of the fuzzies!! :) I best start taking more pictures of them.....

This is Woody :love:
DSCF5010_zps156b493a.jpg

This is Princess Coco :love: I rescued her from a school as she was getting poked and prodded far too much. she has a nice quiet life now.
38f609ae-a2e3-4241-b502-87abbaa3b054_zps941c75cc.jpg

and Freddie and Rosie :love: poorly buns at the mo but promise to take lots of pics when they are better :)
DSCF5012_zpsf0f7c8f0.jpg

my bridge buns Maisie and Blossom when they were little:
a0890a88-ff99-4ce4-a99a-d6dcd536538f_zpse9e7ce42.jpg

Gorgeous bunnies! It took me a while to work out how to post pics, now you know how you can post pics regularly:thumb:

Aww they are lovely buns.thanks for sharing and well done for rescuing princess coco :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Aww thanks guys! :) and ur very welcome. I'm glad I rescued coco and I also got woody from the pets at home rescue bit a while back. Freddie and Rosie were pet shop buns but after joining this site I'd only rescue from now on..... We live and learn but I still wouldn't change em for the world!

Back