• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walters New Girlfriend

WalterWM

New Kit
We have had our mini lop Walter for around 10 months and keep him as house bunny. He has just turned one year old. He was neautered in March this year. We decided it was time to get him some company and so contacted the breeder who we purchased Walter from and by chance she had a lovely 18 month old mini lop who said she would be perfect for Walter.

We brought Jessica home around a month ago, Walter was very suspicious at first and hid in the corner, thumping for a while until finally he realised that it was another bunny and moved forward and rubbed his noise on her......

We have been extremely lucky as ever since that moment they have been inseparable, eating, cuddling and sleeping together in the new bigger cage we go to replace Walters smaller cage.

They have been however fighting for 'Dominance' ever since. Walter seemed to be getting the upperhand but recently Jessica has started 'winning'

I was just wondering how long it usually takes for one of them to win........

Also, before we had Jessica she lived in a hutch outside but since we have had her as an indoor bunny we have had three 'accidents'. In the cage she always pees in the corner so just wondered how we stopped her having these accidents outside the cage. I am not sure now if they are accidents as she drinks a huge amount of water.......

We have had our mini lop Walter for around 10 months and keep him as house bunny. He has just turned one year old. He was neautered in March this year. We decided it was time to get him some company and so contacted the breeder who we purchased Walter from and by chance she had a lovely 18 month old mini lop who said she would be perfect for Walter.

We brought Jessica home around a month ago, Walter was very suspicious at first and hid in the corner, thumping for a while until finally he realised that it was another bunny and moved forward and rubbed his noise on her......

We have been extremely lucky as ever since that moment they have been inseparable, eating, cuddling and sleeping together in the new bigger cage we go to replace Walters smaller cage.

They have been however fighting for 'Dominance' ever since. Walter seemed to be getting the upperhand but recently Jessica has started 'winning'

I was just wondering how long it usually takes for one of them to win........

Also, before we had Jessica she lived in a hutch outside but since we have had her as an indoor bunny we have had three 'accidents'. In the cage she always pees in the corner so just wondered how we stopped her having these accidents outside the cage. I am not sure now if they are accidents as she drinks a huge amount of water.......

Is she speyed?

Back