• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A pair of belgian hares for sale middlesex £20.00 preloved pet homes only

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
I would absolutely love to have them but I am sooooooo far away. The advertiser does breed nethies though but for some reason these two are going very cheaply. WANT.

I am not actually planning to get more pets but have always wanted a belgian hare and would definately make a space for these two. Ah well.

There is something about belgian hares. They are so aristocratic and naughty and clever and beautiful...

Must re-read Jane's post about not taking on more pets than you can comfortably manage ...

Any one else got a weakness for a certain kind of rabbit, or any other animal?

Last edited:
I'm the exactly the same:wave: I have a massive massive love of Belgian hares and would love two (plan to get two when we move if we have the room and money :shock:)

I think they are so spectacular :love:

Bunny run?!

I'd love a Himalayan, they're stunning!:love:

Honestly if a bunny run could be arranged I would say YES PLEASE.

Himalayans are gorgeous there is a frost pointed rex bonded to a rew lionhead in the rabbits in need section atm :love:

I love agouti buns :love: I did a 3 hour round trip once to see and reserve Dandy and Beano, and another one to collect them after the homecheck :shock::love::lol:

I love any giant buns, although I've never fallen in love with lops. I guess it's because of Benji. The bigger the better. :D

I love agouti buns :love: I did a 3 hour round trip once to see and reserve Dandy and Beano, and another one to collect them after the homecheck :shock::love::lol:

I dont blame you. I went from Wales to Yorkshire to get Tessie and Daisy from barc :love::love:

I would absolutely love to have them but I am sooooooo far away. The advertiser does breed nethies though but for some reason these two are going very cheaply. WANT.

I am not actually planning to get more pets but have always wanted a belgian hare and would definately make a space for these two. Ah well.

There is something about belgian hares. They are so aristocratic and naughty and clever and beautiful...

Must re-read Jane's post about not taking on more pets than you can comfortably manage ...

Any one else got a weakness for a certain kind of rabbit
, or any other animal?

Rexes :love:

Well i might be collecting a conti tomorrow :oops: :p

I have always wanted one and then she popped up in the rabbits in need section on here at exactly the right time!

:love::love::love:

I also have a soft spot for nethies. But will wait for that one! (I never used to like them until I met one called chomp. This teeny tiny bun growled, boxed, grunted and nipped... And he had everyone at the rescue wrapped round his little paw! :lol: I loved that bun and was thrilled when he got a home!)

I have always wanted one and then she popped up in the rabbits in need section on here at exactly the right time!

I also have a soft spot for nethies. But will wait for that one! (I never used to like them until I met one called chomp. This teeny tiny bun growled, boxed, grunted and nipped... And he had everyone at the rescue wrapped round his little paw! :lol: I loved that bun and was thrilled when he got a home!)

I've had a nethie and have a conti - opposite ends of the "size scale" but both brilliant.

Belgian hares are magnificent. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh I looove belgian hares. I wish I could help. :( It's best not to give these people money, though, but if somebody could rescue them, then that would be great.

As for the question on what breeds/animals you fall for...well I have a massive soft spot for harlequin coloured bunnies. :love: Just in case nobody had guessed that already. :lol:

I have never seen a giant irl. Benji looked such a handsome rabbit x

I just saw him at P@H one day and fell in love. Then I waited for 3 months hoping he was still there while we got a shed and everything for him. He was the most beautiful rabbit in the world. :love:

They don't seem to be very common! I really wanted another British giant after he passed away but I couldn't find one. We have Rupert now though. :love:

I just saw him at P@H one day and fell in love. Then I waited for 3 months hoping he was still there while we got a shed and everything for him. He was the most beautiful rabbit in the world. :love:

They don't seem to be very common! I really wanted another British giant after he passed away but I couldn't find one. We have Rupert now though. :love:

Rupert is stunning... And so is April... :love: (not leaving April out ;):lol:)

When I was tiny, I always wanted a loppy eared bunny... (Had an orange cuddly bun called Flopsy... Peter rabbit fan... :oops:) Now... Hmmmm... I still wouldn't mind a loppy eared bunny, but my heart is with Giants... Especially Reggie. ;)

When I was tiny, I always wanted a loppy eared bunny... (Had an orange cuddly bun called Flopsy... Peter rabbit fan... :oops:) Now... Hmmmm... I still wouldn't mind a loppy eared bunny, but my heart is with Giants... Especially Reggie. ;)

French lop?!?! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

When I was very young we had a rabbit called Peter, also named after Peter Rabbit. :lol:
I nickname Rupert 'Cottontail' as well because he has a little white fluffy tail. :lol:

When I was very young we had a rabbit called Peter, also named after Peter Rabbit. :lol:
I nickname Rupert 'Cottontail' as well because he has a little white fluffy tail. :lol:

When my family have a dig about bunny ownership... I just say it's dad's fault for reading Peter rabbit to me every night... ;)

I call Reggie ol' long ears.... Like Tigger calls Rabbit in Pooh Bear stories... :love::oops::lol:

:shock: ooooooooh, which one? Did I miss this somehow??!

Congratulations and lots of pics pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! :wave:

Back