• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clicker Training

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Right - time to do it. Sheldon is officially going to school. This little boy is just too bright for his own good and you can see him looking for things to do when free ranging and he picks up things so quickly. So I have ordered my clicker and the books and will start as soon as they arrive.

Very excited - he's such a friendly, loving, naughty boy so this will be great fun for both us:thumb:

Right - time to do it. Sheldon is officially going to school. This little boy is just too bright for his own good and you can see him looking for things to do when free ranging and he picks up things so quickly. So I have ordered my clicker and the books and will start as soon as they arrive.

Very excited - he's such a friendly, loving, naughty boy so this will be great fun for both us:thumb:

good luck! i clicker trained elmo and it was really fun :D

Rabbits.........clicker training? :shock: how? I can barely cope with training Burt :lol:

Great. We need loads of pictures of Sheldon in training - to show us how its done ofcourse. Sheldon is rather lovely. x

Oh I fancy trying this with my two. Where did you get the books/clicker etc?

I got the clicker from Amazon - there's loads of different sorts. And I will have printed off some instructions from the internet - there's quite alot of information out there.

Basically - you use food..:lol:

Oh this sounds like fun, where did you get the info on how to do this? Was it easy to teach your bun?

BTW does it work on OH and children :lol:

Back