• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mad Magazine - the positive effects of rabbits

katie88

Mama Doe
What a great edition this current one is. So many lovely pieces on the positive effects rabbits have had on people's lives and health in particular. This really hit home for me I don't think I realised how much bunnies have helped me in the past. I'm pleased to say I'm very healthy now but still love having rabbits for everything else they give me.

It was lovely to see some RUers and their buns feature in the magazine too :) Big hugs to everyone who has had a difficult time and even bigger hugs to the bunnies who have helped you.

Oooo mine came today. Must read it and renew subscription.

Bunny mad Lisa on here sells it.

Oh I want mine now ;) hope it comes tomorrow after the day I've had I could do with something nice about lovely bunnies :love:

My bridge bunny Flump got me through some of the worst times of my life just by being a bunny and making me smile. He always seemed to know when I was having a bad day and would sit on my lap or lie on my bed next to me licking my face.
People underestimate bunnies so much, often overlooked in favour of cats and dogs.

What a great edition this current one is. So many lovely pieces on the positive effects rabbits have had on people's lives and health in particular. This really hit home for me I don't think I realised how much bunnies have helped me in the past. I'm pleased to say I'm very healthy now but still love having rabbits for everything else they give me.

It was lovely to see some RUers and their buns feature in the magazine too :) Big hugs to everyone who has had a difficult time and even bigger hugs to the bunnies who have helped you.

Thank you so much Katie. It's heartwarming to know that the articles have the effect I wish for. I try to cover subjects closer to our heart than just the standard care articles and help remind us just how special rabbits are and why we need to help change their lives for the better x

Back