• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one bun or two

Newzealandwhites

Alpha Buck
I have a new Zealand she is about 4 months we have had her for about 2 months, she is now starting to show her personality after small changes we have made to her cage, she is just lovely, she is still shy but will look to come out of her pen now and she will let you stroke her, she will happily hop around the front room which I try every day to let her have 2 hours in total, I was thinking in the future to get another bun as a friend for her but not yet as its still very new to me and her. I know about rescues and I know that they will bond your buns for you, but if I was to get her a friend in the future after she is done, what age is best to introduce another bun, of course slowly but I read some where that up to 8 weeks it is easier, Advise for the future please.

Back