• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies are definitely not stupid

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Here is a little rundown of how tonight's bedtime routine went...
1) put Levi and Daisy in hutch, Daisy has a quick look around and them thumps loudly on the bottom level (no tasty forage Mummy! I want my forage!) they both shoot up the ramp and daisy thumps again, practically in my face (no pellets either mummy! Sort it out!!) both shoot back down the ramp
2) I get the pellets out, at the sound of the pellets they shoot back up the ramp and start nomming
3) I get some hay and start filling their lop rolls with hay, daisy shoots back down ramp (forage mummy?? No just boring hay!) shoots back up ramp to continue nomming
4) I start refilling their hay rack, yep, Daisy is back down, but then straight back again after no appearance of forage
5) I FINALLY start scattering forage, they are both very pleased, Levi decides it is far too much work to find it in the hutch and leans out of the hutch to eat it straight from the tub. Daisy just decides to jump out the hutch full stop.
6) I retrieve daisy and manage to finish scattering forage despite the hoovering efforts of the two of them.
7) I despair, something that is meant to entertain them all night is probably going to be all eaten in 10 minutes!!

Got to love bunnies! both far too smart for their own good but I wouldn't have it any other way! Life would be far less entertaining :)

:lol::lol: They really are too clever for their own good, but you cant be mad at them because they are just too cute! :D

Back