• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies will be bunnies..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Had to shut my cheeky pair in the shed for about 6 hours today (on such a lovely day too :lol:), because Donny AKA Romeo was making a bid for freedom ..or to make his way to Charlie :lol: just wouldn't stop digging the corner! So while I was at work I had to shut them away to be on the safe side..

I'm going to talk to my mom at the weekend about getting some slabs for the run to sit on and turf the inside area that is left on top of mesh.

You can see where he was digging .. :lol:

null_zps0de3d548.jpg

The sulky pair!

null_zps64fdd2e4.jpg

null_zps8fd534c8.jpg

null_zps36664090.jpg

null_zpsa90fd7e5.jpg

null_zpsb3b9db68.jpg

null_zps67488323.jpg

And Charlie :love:

null_zps677495b3.jpg

:lol::lol: glad it's not just mine :lol::lol: but they just wanted out no girlies in sight:roll:

How far did he get or did you spot in time :?

Mine got out one evening fortunately before I fed them so they were only free a couple of hours:shock:

This was the damage

Have meshed bottom of run and turfed it too ;)

It was only surface damage luckily, I was emptying the litter trays and when I got back he was happily digging away:lol: He only got about 3cm down before I lured them into the shed, he seemed determined to dig out though :lol:

Going to get some compost and give them the 62L storage box with some in to dig in, Donny loves digging the blankets they have so that might help relieve some digging tension :lol:

Of course he looks completely innocent :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol: glad it's not just mine :lol::lol: but they just wanted out no girlies in sight:roll:

How far did he get or did you spot in time :?

Mine got out one evening fortunately before I fed them so they were only free a couple of hours:shock:

This was the damage

Have meshed bottom of run and turfed it too ;)

This is a genius idea, if you don't mind i may be stealing this idea of yours :) I have my own little digger who likes to think she can dig to China!

Aly&Poppies your Bunnies are super cute :love:

Last edited:
Back