• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloud and Tifa had their first freerange in the garden today

dominoid

Warren Scout
It wasn't intended, but they did! We went out this morning for a few hours. Before we did, I gave them their breakfast and have them a quick check and a quick hutch clean. 2 and a half hours later we got back and I went to check on them again and opened the door to see two bunnies happily munching away at the lawn. Ms Dom asked how they got out and they hopped over to the run door as if to say "Daddy left this open" :oops:

Luckily the garden is completely rabbit proof (6 foot fence round everything and no ways to dig out ) and no sign of foxes or cats or anything but still quite annoyed at myself for managing to forget. Will definitely be double checking the doors in future.

I think we have all had a similar lucky escape! Mine was with Levi and my garden isn't rabbit proof at all, so I was lucky he was only small and had never been out in the garden before (except for in the run) so he wasn't confident enough to leave the patio. I swear my rabbits have given me OCD the number of times I have to double check I've shut them in properly! Glad your two were both ok :)

Back