• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo had his vaccs earlier

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Ludo has his booster today for his VHD/Myxi jab.

We saw a lovely vet who let him stay on the floor. Ludo still wasn't impressed but wasn't too naughty. Though he did hide behind the bin in the consulting room and the vet had to ask where he was (he did say it was safe on the floor, there was nothing Ludo could get hurt on!)

He had his nails cut, which saved me an effort, even if I had to pay.

Anyway I'm a proud bunny mum because they said he looked very healthy and was 'lovely and clean'. :D

It's nice how even a small comment like that can make you feel good inside.
Even when the vets say to me... Ah she/he is lovely (which they probably say to everybun) it still makes me proud to be their mum :D

It is nice to hear! I loved the last vet nurse I saw she said Alfie was a "picture postcard bunny" and all the time she was telling me how his neuter went ect she wouldn't put him down which was quite annoying as he doesn't stay in my arms having a cuddle like that :D

Back