• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You leave your seat for 2 seconds.... :p

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Honestly! And they made me feel guilty when I wanted to sit back down!
image_zps7c074c51.jpg

image_zps61a94265.jpg

How could you move them?? Its pictures like that, that make me think ' Which one was the leader?' 'Come on lets nick the chair' ' You go first and then i will follow' 'quick, they are coming back, lie down and look cute!' Love it! :love:

How could you move them?? Its pictures like that, that make me think ' Which one was the leader?' 'Come on lets nick the chair' ' You go first and then i will follow' 'quick, they are coming back, lie down and look cute!' Love it! :love:

I this instance it was daisy, she instigated the flopping, but Levi was much more resistant to being moved. :) they really are just too cute.

Are you seriously telling us you booted them off the chair so you could sit down? Are you feeling guilty? Poor buns, having to sit on the floor :lol:

Are you seriously telling us you booted them off the chair so you could sit down? Are you feeling guilty? Poor buns, having to sit on the floor :lol:

Oh no, they get to sit on me! I wouldn't put them on the floor (I'm not that mean!) and Levi obviously didn't hate me too much since he wouldn't stop licking my hand when I'd sat down. :)

Back