• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to transport two bunnies in?

I use a small dog crate with a blanket on the bottom. Mine has a metal grid on the bottom that leaces a gap if removed hence the thick blanket layer so they don't have to stand on the grid. It collapses down so I can store it on a shelf in the shed.

I don't have a picture of it in action unfortunately - and my camera is on the blink, but it is pretty much a standard dog crate. I cover the whole crate with a blanket when travelling to make them feel more secure.

Ooo posh! Would that be big enough for two large buns though?

Yes. I have two and I get two 2.7kg buns in each one. They're 'snug' but they like to sit on each other when then travel anyway, irrespective of how much space I give them :roll:.

I now have a dog crate-type cage - just a regular wire top opening crate as I have a trio and the cabrio wasn't big enough for 3.

Catit cabrio carrier.....loads of folk have them on here, they are the bees knees :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/1408...&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=83

That's what I have :p found it brand new and boxed in a charity shop! :shock: bargain! But it did mean that I had a baby pink carrier and 2 male bunnies! :lol: it's better now though as I use it for Thor and poppy so at least there is one girly in there!

I would say its not big enough for 2 giants but for normal big buns its a lovely size.

That's what I have :p found it brand new and boxed in a charity shop! :shock: bargain! But it did mean that I had a baby pink carrier and 2 male bunnies! :lol: it's better now though as I use it for Thor and poppy so at least there is one girly in there!

I would say its not big enough for 2 giants but for normal big buns its a lovely size.

What a bargain! :thumb: I'm never that lucky in charity shops :shock:

Back