• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice re travelling bunny please x

moi

Mama Doe
Hello, for those that dont know I am getting another bunny, Im helping out a young girl who has tumours and can no longer care for her bun. My Uncle is bringing the bun for me and its about a 90 minute journey. The bun has an indoor cage, would it be ok to travel in its cage or should I ask if they know anyone who will lend them a carrier x

Hello, for those that dont know I am getting another bunny, Im helping out a young girl who has tumours and can no longer care for her bun. My Uncle is bringing the bun for me and its about a 90 minute journey. The bun has an indoor cage, would it be ok to travel in its cage or should I ask if they know anyone who will lend them a carrier x

I think i would probably cover the cage with a towel or something so the bunny feels safer :wave:

Carriers are good because with a towel on the floor they are cosy but not too slippy. I would make sure that the indoor cage is not so big that the rabbit slides around it in during the journey.

Exciting. Hope the girl who isnt well enough to care for the rabbit isnt too sad ...

Back