• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bojangles's love for Teddy

moonturtle

Warren Scout
Hi all. I have another question. I have a teddy bear that was given to me by my grandmother the day I was born. I have never been without this bear and still make sure it is in my bed with me at age 35. This poor bear has been through hell and back and is a little worse for the wear. His fur is wearing off because of years of love. Bojangles has decided she absolutely loves this bear. Every time she is up on the bed with me, she licks and licks Teddy. She is really not doing anything bad so I don't want to scold her, but I really don't want her wearing more fur off of him. Any ideas as to why she loves this bear so much? She has her own stuffed rabbit, but she wants nothing to do with it.

Hi all. I have another question. I have a teddy bear that was given to me by my grandmother the day I was born. I have never been without this bear and still make sure it is in my bed with me at age 35. This poor bear has been through hell and back and is a little worse for the wear. His fur is wearing off because of years of love. Bojangles has decided she absolutely loves this bear. Every time she is up on the bed with me, she licks and licks Teddy. She is really not doing anything bad so I don't want to scold her, but I really don't want her wearing more fur off of him. Any ideas as to why she loves this bear so much? She has her own stuffed rabbit, but she wants nothing to do with it.

Aww sweet! Perhaps she likes it because it smells of you! :)

Perhaps you could sleep with her toy rabbit cuddled up to you for a few nights and then see if she takes to it?

Back