PDA

View Full Version : When to get a bunny shed ?

Carolinew5
23-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Myself and my daughter and 2 bunnies live with my Dad who is elderly and set in his ways and he has just agreed to me getting a bunny shed for the top of the garden .. but am unsure whether to get it now or wait for spring ?? any suggestions :)

tulsi
23-10-2013, 01:32 PM
You could get it now, do it up as you want it, then see how you feel re putting them in or leaving them indoors. It is still fairly mild but I guess it depends on how long it takes to get it all set up. Best of luck. What an exciting project!

Carolinew5
23-10-2013, 01:51 PM
There are out door bunny`s so already have a set up for them but i would like them to have more space have spent loads already what with starting from scratch and there op`s ect .. but i want what is best for them and i know if i get a shed i can rescue a pair in the summer as will have the required set up :D havent mentioned that idea yet lol :lol:

catpud
23-10-2013, 06:57 PM
You might find that it is cheaper to buy a shed in the winter than when it is spring / summer when everyone suddenly wants to buy a new one and do up their garden :lol:

See what sort of sales prices the common DIY chains are offering at the moment. If they are not on sale yet then make a note of the price and snap one up once a decent sale price is put on it. I can imagine there would be a pretty big drop around November time when the winter really draws in.

tulsi
23-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Oooooooooo a plan to get two more rabbits. I can totally understand that!!!