• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for an older, male rabbit.

TheBee

Mama Doe
Hi,

I recently lost my male bun who I adopted knowing his time left was likely to be short, and this has left my female alone. She is at least six y/old (was a stray so unsure how old) and likes a quiet life. She is intimidated by bouncy, lively buns. I have searched high and low for an older (Pref. 5+), gentle male but cannot find one. I am happy to take on a bun with ongoing health issues/hard to home, looks are unimportant. He just has to be right for her. I've contacted every rescue imaginable and they have none in, or if they do he is reserved. I'm looking within around an hour of Cheshire/Derbyshire area.

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks in advance :wave:

If Leicester is too far, you could try Celia at Kirkby Pet Welfare in Nottinghamshire (Mansfield area). She has over 100 rabbits, many of which have been there for years rather than months. :(

Her number is 01623 753883. If you phone, let it ring for a while to give her time to answer it as she may be feeding/cleaning out, she's in her 70s so not so quick on her feet. ;)

Back