• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you ever tried eating...

KMazzy

Alpha Buck
... your rabbit(s)' pellets?

Random question I know. But I was feeding the buns the other day and opened a new bag and they smelt so yummy I actually tried one. AND IT WAS TASTY!!!

Has anyone else ever tried them? I know some dog biscuits are quite tasty...

Oh my pellets are Burgess Excel Adult if anyone else fancies a nibble. ;)

I've tried a fenugreek crunchie, it was a bit tasteless but edible (I didn't eat it all though, I shared it with Loki! :lol:)

I've tried a Russell rabbit carrot cruncher. Tasted of nothing. Don't see how mine go so mad for their bedtime :lol:

I've tried various rabbit foods, mouse foods and chicken foods, but I didn't think any of them were tasty! :lol:
I know what you mean about the smells though, some of my mouse foods smell out of this world

Pineapple and papaya melange is nice... had a bite of a fenugreek crunchy but tasted of nothing... not tried a pellet yet... think rupert would look at me like i was crazy if i did!

No I haven't. I think funugreek crunchies smell like play-dough.

I may have to try one, will have to check they are on My Fitness Pal first :lol:

My Dad wanted to give the buns a crunchie last night when he popped round, I warned him to watch his fingers, he didn't think I meant literally and Pixie bit him :oops::lol:.....she gets a bit over excited!!

Never tried a pellet but I've nibble a few treats in my time, they wasn't the best things I have ever tasted lol

No I haven't. I think funugreek crunchies smell like play-dough.

I may have to try one, will have to check they are on My Fitness Pal first :lol:

My Dad wanted to give the buns a crunchie last night when he popped round, I warned him to watch his fingers, he didn't think I meant literally and Pixie bit him :oops::lol:.....she gets a bit over excited!!

I thought playdough smelled sort of like plastic vanilla? Not fenugreek!

Pellets are probably minus calories! Jaffy gets overexcited by food too but little Ren is mega gentle. Also she chews much slower so Jaff is always trying to steal food out of her mouth!

Maybe I'll try some crunchie tonight.

I swear things get weirder every time I log in.... :shock:

You crazy lovely bunny people :lol:;)

The Chinchilla mix the local shelter feeds smells delicious :oops: I've never tried any of it, but my sister did try a rabbit pellet. She said that it was 'dry and gross' :lol:

Yep I tired some Beaphar care plus junior when Ludo had some, it tasted like herby weetabix.

I haven't tried SS.

:lol: I have tried a fenugreek and it wasnt very nice, tasted like grainy cement or what I would imagine that would taste like! :lol:
I used to eat my hammy's choc drops, they were rather tasty :oops:

:lol: I have tried a fenugreek and it wasnt very nice, tasted like grainy cement or what I would imagine that would taste like! :lol:
I used to eat my hammy's choc drops, they were rather tasty :oops:

:lol: I tried them when I was a kid. Tried the hamsters popcorn treats too :lol:

Back