• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much water do your buns drink aday

I dont know what is good or bad - I suppose all are different and its what is normal for them and any changes that we should be more mindful of. Mine are rubbish drinkers. 2 rabbits sharing a bowl and they still dont drink it all in a day! Berry is better but again does not drink much. He is 8 and (touch wood) well so I dont worry too much as he has always been this way.

If they have veggies then they also get water from them :)

My two have a normal sized bunny bowl. They probably drink about that size between them a day.

Willow is on his own at mo, I'd say he drinks no more than a teaspoon a day tops :oops:

I change his bottle (inside) everyday and his dish (outside) they never look like they have been touched:roll:

Bunchkin is such a fusspot that he'll refuse to drink water that's been sitting in the bowl for more than a couple of hours. I change it every morning, when I get home from work and then again before bed. He gulps it down as soon as he notices I've refreshed it :roll:

My 2 have 2 bowls, and some days they seem to drain them both and some days it's like they've not been touched. I guess it depends on how much wet grass they've consumed in a day etc as they do get to go out and that would have lots of moisture on/in...

Back