• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and mirrors

I thought (perhaps foolishly) that the rabbits might like a mirror. I purchased some mirrored self adhesive fablon, and used a huge strip of it on the side wall of the bunny shed today. Willow wasn't fussed, but Lily thumped repeatedly until I had removed it :( I guess she either thought some intruders had moved in, or felt rather like me when I look in the mirror. :lol:

Anyone else had any rabbits + mirror experiences?

When in their upstairs apartment (they are outside again now, yay!), Willow and Nettle had access to quite a few mirrors as a couple of the built in wardrobes are mirrored. Nettle didn't seem to like them much at first, but Willow loved them and used to stand and look at herself as if she was about to start doing her hair and makeup. A couple of times she jumped onto the bed and binkied at herself. Even Nettle, who is a bit of a shy scaredycat, soon got used to them.

When in their upstairs apartment (they are outside again now, yay!), Willow and Nettle had access to quite a few mirrors as a couple of the built in wardrobes are mirrored. Nettle didn't seem to like them much at first, but Willow loved them and used to stand and look at herself as if she was about to start doing her hair and makeup. A couple of times she jumped onto the bed and binkied at herself. Even Nettle, who is a bit of a shy scaredycat, soon got used to them.

Mean mummy! Outside?!?! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My Loki has a built in wardrobe with a mirrored panel in his room... He loves it, he periscopes next to it and sleeps next to it :love:

Back