• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to share this...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
This morning I put a post onto Facebook

"With the clocks going back on Sunday, how am I going to convince the bunnies that 5.30am is NOT breakfast time?"

Usual daft replies but the best was from my brother...

"Simple - show them a clock and explain in bunny terms what a big paw and little paw mean in time - simple?"

:lol:

So - any ideas how I can teach these idiots (bunnies not Facebook pals) how to tell the time?

Ha like the big bunny paw and little bunny paw! Leave the light on and tell them it cant be breakfast as it hasn't been bed time yet! :D

Luckily mine aren't too demanding, they just get fed when they get fed, around 7.30am on weekdays but up to 9am on weekends :)

Ha like the big bunny paw and little bunny paw! Leave the light on and tell them it cant be breakfast as it hasn't been bed time yet! :D

:lol:

I have to leave to light on for Holly anyway (she doesn't like the dark - think it's a hangover from being dumped in a cardboard box:()

Luckily mine aren't too demanding, they just get fed when they get fed, around 7.30am on weekdays but up to 9am on weekends :)

It's just the one bunny that is demanding! Sheldon of course - and he creates such a racket that he gets all the other buns going - he bangs at the hutch door, thumps, attacks his hay rack, and a couple of weeks ago, actually go out of his hutch. He is a bit of a beast when he's got a hunger on :love:

It's just the one bunny that is demanding! Sheldon of course - and he creates such a racket that he gets all the other buns going - he bangs at the hutch door, thumps, attacks his hay rack, and a couple of weeks ago, actually go out of his hutch. He is a bit of a beast when he's got a hunger on :love:

Haha sounds like a typical man!! :p maybe try and ease them into it? When I was looking after my aunties labs years ago they were used to getting up at about 6am (that was never going to happen) so I just stayed up later with them and then just gradually got up 5 minutes later each day, then they got the message :)

Such creatures of habit!! Mine have their breakfast around 6.30 - 7.00 and when I leave for work at 8.40 I give them (well Nancy) a cabbage leaf. I was running late the other morning and just grabbed one of their treats instead but she looked at it as if to say "I dont have that until you get home from work" and started thumping!!:evil: So I had to go back and get the cabbage leaf:p:p

Such creatures of habit!! Mine have their breakfast around 6.30 - 7.00 and when I leave for work at 8.40 I give them (well Nancy) a cabbage leaf. I was running late the other morning and just grabbed one of their treats instead but she looked at it as if to say "I dont have that until you get home from work" and started thumping!!:evil: So I had to go back and get the cabbage leaf:p:p

:lol::lol::lol:

It is amazing how they know the time.

When Poppy was alive she would come into the lounge every night without fail at 10:00pm to tell me it was dinner time, thinking about it really makes me miss her :(

Last year I thought the hamster was ill because she wasn't up and about at her usual 9:00, it took stupid me 2 days to realise that it was me who had changed the time, not her :lol:

Back