• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nail clipping outcome......

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
1392809_10202239375764458_376830169_n.jpg

:evil:

Take it bunny wasn't happy with having a manicure! Im lazy I just go to the vets and let them do it :D

Ouch! On the floor one nail at a time (over a few days). I have yet to try it myself mind you :oops::lol:

Ouch! On the floor one nail at a time (over a few days). I have yet to try it myself mind you :oops::lol:

I do that with Bella, it's the only method that really works (apart from maybe doing it under GA at the vets or something :roll:). Takes forever but at least all her nails do get trimmed, and she doesn't try to kill me either!

OUCH! I used to get that when bunnies had to go to the vet. They didn't like the vet.

Who did that?

Ouch. The vet does our bun but she wraps him in a towel first and the vet nurse holds him, then she unearths one foot at a time and keeps the rest of him wrapped up and his eyes covered as well.

This is the least stressed I have seen him for nail clipping but we are too scared to try it ourselves:roll:

Back