• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Bunnies - Bunny 060 Holly

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
my Holly. my beautiful girl. Still abit too emotional to write about her (not sure i will ever be able to talk about them without tears tbh) so i will just cut and paste what was written by HH

Holly is a buff dwarf lop doe who first came to us in April 2010. She had been a house rabbit and her person was moving to where she could no longer keep her. She arrived with lots and lots of baggage. We soon re-homed her to live with Alvin and they moved up to Scotland soon afterwards.

Sadly in 2012 she became seriously unwell and lost lots of weight and had teeth trouble and stopped eating. Her owner tried everything but on the verge of losing her brought her down to us all the way from Scotland for a last attempt at saving her. Alvin came with her because they are very much in love and would pine away without each other.

She has put on weight and gobbles pellets and all her veg and is very lively and happy but is still on daily medication to keep her that way. She seems to have a very fine tipping point between being quite well and quite poorly so very careful management is needed to maintain her condition.

for some reason her original face on picture will not work!! so here is one from May

Back